New software development kit 3.0
We are excited to announce the release of our new SDK – NITLibrary 3.0
In the last few months, we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that the new SDK will help you conquer even more new horizons in your imaging projects.
NITLibrary 3.0 is a software development kit providing all the tools necessary to build applications for our cameras.
Main features are:
- Support of all NIT USB3 and GIGE cameras.
- Usable on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Usable on x86_x64 and Arm64 (Linux only) architectures.
- Contains lots of filters suitable for SWIR cameras.
- Operates a simple pipeline scheme to interconnect filters to the camera
- Provides a unified system to pass on parameters to the cameras
For further details, please visit our “Download” page