HiPe SenS SWIR camera
NIT is glad to present to you its newest High-Performance air-cooled SWIR camera featuring Low Dark current for Long exposure applications.
- TEC & fan air-cooled
- Long exposure time
- High QE InGaAs from 0.9 to 1.7μm (SWIR)
- VGA resolution, 640*512 effective pixels
- Bad Pixels Replacement and Non-Uniformity Correction
- USB3.0 interface
- Medical & Life Science
- Metrology (microscopy, hyperspectral)
- Process control (industry, semiconductors, food, …)
- Photon counting
If you plan to attend the SPIE – Photonics West 2020 trade show (February 4-6th) at San Francisco, California, United States, please pass by our booth #3269 to learn more about this High-Performance SWIR camera.
Contact us now to organize a quick meeting and obtain the invitation code.