Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
All for SWIR
In 2021, despite the bumpy year, NIT is proud to have expanded the SWIR product line with plenty of state-of-the-art products to fit any application requirements:
- LiSaSWIR 2048 – Line-scan array SWIR camera
- SenS 1280 – HD SWIR camera
- WiDy SenS 320 – qVGA dual-response camera
- SDI output interface for WiDy SenS 640
- New SDK NITLibrary 3.0 & brand new GUI NITVision
Nothing is better than a face-to-face exchange of ideas.
Our first physical trade show of 2022 is SPIE Photonics West (25 – 27 Jan 2022), San Francisco, California. We look forward to seeing you at booth #3187 to present our latest SWIR technology.
Save the date!
Once again, thank you for accompanying us this year.